- Over the past year, residents on Golden Lane Estate held a series of open-air meetings which brought people together both socially and creatively. This has led to plans to tackle some of the most important areas of climate and biodiversity emergency on Golden Lane Estate.
- Fifty suggestions were made for improving the estate. These have all been put on an interactive map.
- We have also agreed four key areas of work:
– Cycling and Walking
– Energy conservation
– Waste, recycling and the circular economy
– Biodiversity and greening
- We have met with the Climate Change stakeholder representative of City of London Corporation. This has led to an increased understanding of the thinking behind COL’s Climate Action Strategy
- We were successful in making a bid for funding for the Bicycle Security Project. See details of this project.